Friday, January 29, 2010

something's really wrong with me...
just came back from eating Mac with my dear,Jielin (a.k.a. Faith)
felt really super bloated & the next thing i knew,
i vomited... ew... ...

dont know whats happening to me this week...
i feel full even though i didnt take my breakfast & lunch,
i have no appetite to eat at all...
just looking at the food, im already full :(

is it because of JC+WORK??
i really dont know...
im tired, super duper tired...
i can fall asleep just standing, like just now on the bus...

on a lighter note,
2nd day of JC life at JJC is fun and a little -.- ...
today had Mass Dance...
my partner looked lost and a bit blur
hahas i think i might be looking like that too...
didnt really enjoyed as i was super tired from yesterday's work + waking up at 5am...
anyway JJC rocks!
*hope i would be able to get my subject combinations!!!

today in JJC hall when i was listening to the SDP talk,
among the many students sitting infront of me,
i saw a guy's backview...
and my heart missed a beat...
i thought it was HIM...
but that guy turned his head sideways and i saw his face
it wasnt HIM...

i am waiting for really someday
when i can really really keep my feelings about HIM in the bottem of my heart...
but it would be really hard too

because of you, i fell in love with basketball
because of you, i started drinking Pokka Green Tea
because of you, i just cant get into a relationship
because of you, i am scared.........................................
i dont know, i really dont...
im just waiting for a special someone to come
and unlock my heart,
to let go of my feelings for you
and accept a new beginning ... ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment