Friday, January 1, 2010

A NEW YEAR 2010!!!

Today was quite a day to start off for the NEW YEAR 2010

woke up at 8.45 and started doing my raspberry jelly slice..
i had to crush more than 20 pieces of plain biscuits,
using my Bare Hands!!!!
it hurt...it really did ):
by the time i was done, my fingers were already as red as a tomato -.-
i put it into the baking tin and placed it into the fridge
then i did the 2nd and 3rd layer
the 2nd layer was a success, but not the third....
the 3rd layer was supposed to be jelly but i added too much water,
so, it became syrup water...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

had to throw all my hard work away in the end ): ): ):

after that went out with my family and cousins to eat Ribeye Steak (:
i didnt eat it because i wasnt really a fan of beef,
had Chapgrill chicken instead :D
YUM!!!

proceeded on to my aunt's house(:
baked 2 cakes there and had steamboat for dinner!!
:D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment